Deerwood Fitness Center
Deerwood Country Club, located in Northeast Florida, features a fully equipped Fitness Center.
Whether your goal is to drop a few pounds, maintain your current fitness routine or discover new ways to burn calories through group fitness classes, you’ll find that staying active is a pleasure at Deerwood Country Club. Our Fitness Center is stocked with strength training equipment, cardio machines (including elliptical trainers, treadmills, stationary bicycles, recumbent bikes and stair machines), a 1,300-square-foot group fitness studio and a junior Olympic-sized swimming pool.
Before using the Fitness Center, we ask members to sign a health history questionnaire and to consult their physician. Teenagers ages 14-16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to use our fitness facilities. With the exception of specially designated classes for children, no one under the age of 14 may use the Fitness Center.
Additional amenities offered at the Fitness Center include:
- Men’s and women’s locker rooms with steam rooms
- Kids’ Club Nursery for children ages six months through 10 years
- Massage therapy services by appointment
- Personal training sessions by appointment
- More than 20 complimentary group fitness classes, with specialty classes offered at an additional fee
- Private lockers available for complimentary daily use and paid yearlong rental
|Monday - Thursday
Saturday - Sunday
||5:00am - 8:30pm
5:00am - 7:00pm
8:00am - 6:00pm